Annual Autumn Weekend Retreat at Oceanside
Oceanside Retreat 2022, September 30-October 2-retreat full
An October weekend of writing and revitalizing
Join us this October for our much-loved weekend retreat at the Oregon Coast. Join us to write together in the spacious house we have rented for the past 5 years, full of decks, ocean views, and comfy furniture. We will write to prompts, read our work out loud, and offer one another feedback. You will have plenty of time for solo writing and walks on the beach or to find a cozy chair and curl up with your book.
Please Note: Participants must be vaccinated against the Covid virus. Please be sure to review the refund policy below.
Also Please Note: Participants are responsible for their own lodging. There are a few available options in Oceanside (book early!), as well as in Netarts and Tillamook. Explore options here: https://tillamookcoast.com/lodgings/oceanside/
In addition to our prompt writes, we host a personal writing retreat day on Friday. Arrive anytime after 9:30 am.
We also are offer a discounted editing & coaching opportunity on a first come basis. One of our editors will read a portion of your manuscript in advance, and you'll have an appointment at the retreat to discuss your project with them.
The total workshop fee is $325 which includes Friday day solo work, evening workshop, all day and evening Saturday, and Sunday through lunch. Saturday and Sunday meals are included.
Location: Oceanside, Oregon
- Friday, September 30 9:30 am - 5:00 pm (Unguided Personal Writing Retreat)
- Arrive whenever you want--You're on your own schedule.
- Friday, September 30 7:00 pm - 9:00 PM
- Saturday, October 1 9:00 am - 9 pm
- Sunday, October 2 9:00 am - 1 pm
Our refund policy for Retreats:
- Deposit is non-refundable for this retreat.
- You will receive a refund minus a $50 deposit if you cancel one week prior the retreat.
- No refunds for cancellations 7 days or less from the retreat.
Thank you for your understanding.