Geography of Grief One-on-One
Reading, writing, and ritual with Jennifer Springsteen
Incorporating one-on-one and self-paced structure
This is a combination online coursework and one-on-one coaching.
- Cost: $345 (Installment plans available. Contact email@example.com)
- The course is based on six-week lessons, but it is a self-paced course; you and Jennifer will design the pace that best fits your schedule.
- You'll have a minimum of four half-hour phone or zoom conferences with Jennifer.
We are experiencing collective grief now in addition to our own personal grief, both past and present.
Writer and activist Francis Weller defined five gates of grief:
- First Gate: Everything We Love, We Will Lose
- Second Gate: The Places That Have Not Known Love
- Third Gate: The Sorrows of The World
- Fourth Gate: What We Expected and Did Not Receive
- Fifth Gate: Ancestral Grief
Loss and grief can be defined any way the writer perceives it.
Please note: in our final conversation, we will lift up our joys and reaffirm ways we can take action in our grief, ideas for self-care and a commitment to return to tending our grief when needed. We will part with spirits raised.