PDX Writers Critique Group
Welcome to PDX Writers Critique Group!
Looking for a group of writers with whom you can share your work and give and receive helpful critique? PDX Writers has created an easy-to-navigate, private space for you.
Both our poetry and fiction/memoir groups are full--email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist for a new group to form.
What is a PDX Writers Critique Group?
- A non-facilitated work space for writers
- A forum to post your manuscripts and offer feedback to others
- A way to build your writing community
- A place for resource sharing
Ready to get started? It's easy!
- Membership is $5/month. Once you sign up, we'll send you invoice reminders each month
- You can pause and restart your membership as you wish by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered, we'll help you get started in the forum
- Join with a friend!
- For information email: email@example.com
What you post on the forum is your personal property. All forum posts are considered "unpublished."