Perfect Your Pitch & Pages
Perfect Your Pitch & Pages Editorial Coaching
with Jennifer Springsteen
Ready to pitch to agents and publishers at one of the upcoming summer literary conferences? Maybe you aren't attending a conference, but you are eager to get your submission package out to agents or publishers this summer. What an exciting time! You'll want to be sure you have your pitch ready, whether you give it in person or embed it in your query letter. Additionally, those first pages of your manuscript are crucial. If they don't make an impact, you won't be asked for the full manuscript.
Let me help you get those pieces polished.
- Once you register, you can send your pitch and pages at any time. Send to email@example.com.
- Pitch should be no more than 50-75 words.
- Include the first 15 pages of your manuscript. Pages should be 12 point font and double spaced (not blocked and spaced between paragraphs). 15 pages is about 4,000 words.
- Quick info about pitch writing: How to Write a Pitch.pdf
- Read about in person pitches here.