Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
To view literature links related to anti-racism, please click here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
Online Saturday Morning Writes
10 am - 12 pm, $20 each workshop
- Register for July 2 with Cleo
- Register for July 9 with Jennifer
- Register for July 16 with Cleo
- Register for July 23 with Jennifer
- Register for July 30 with Cleo
- Register for August 6 with Cleo
- Register for August 13 with Claire
- Register for August 20 with Cleo
- Register for August 27 with Claire
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?