Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
To view literature links related to anti-racism, please link here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
- Tuesday mornings June 16-July 14
- Thursday evenings July 9-July 30
- Monday evenings Aug 10-31
- Wednesday mornings Aug 19-Sept 16
- Thursday afternoons Sept 10-Oct 1
- Thursday evenings Aug 27-Sept 24
- Friday mornings Sept 11-Oct 2
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?