Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
Online Saturday Morning Writes with Cleo
- Online Monday evenings June 8-June 29
- Online Tuesday mornings June 16- July 14
- Online Thursday evenings June 11-June 25
- Online Thursday afternoons June 11-July 9
- Online Thursday evenings July 9- July 30
- Online Friday mornings June 12 - July 10
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?