Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
To view literature links related to anti-racism, please click here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
Online Saturday Morning Writes
10 am - 12 pm, $20 each workshop
- Saturday October 8 with Jennifer
- Saturday October 15 with Cleo
- Saturday October 22 with Claire
- Saturday October 29 with Cleo
- Saturday November 5 with Jennifer
- Tuesday Evenings with Thea Sept 13-Oct 11
- Wednesday Evenings with Cleo Sept 7-28
- Thursday Afternoons with Alida Sept 1-Oct 13
- Thursday Evenings with Jennifer Sept 1-22
- Thursday Evenings with Jennifer Oct 13- Nov 11 Workshop Full. Email for waitlist.
- Thursday Evenings with Jennifer Jan 5-Feb 2, 2023
- Friday Mornings with Alida Sept 2-Oct 14
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?