Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
To view literature links related to anti-racism, please click here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
Online Saturday Morning Writes with Cleo
10 am - 12 pm, $20 each workshop
- Register for April 17 with Cleo
- Register for April 24 with Jennifer
- Register for May 1 with Cleo
- Register for May 8 with Cleo
- Register for May 15 with Jennifer
- Register for May 22 with Cleo
- Register for May 29 with Cleo
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?