Inspiring workshops for every writer
All PDX Writers Workshops are currently online!
We offer craft and prompt-driven workshops
for new and seasoned writers.
We practice the Amherst Writers and Artists framework (AWA). Our workshop facilitators provide prompts, everyone writes for a set amount of time, and then we share our new words aloud. Following the set of guidelines provided by AWA, we respond to each piece, telling what we like, what’s strong, and what we remember.
Read more about how our workshops operate here.
To view literature links related to anti-racism, please click here.
Current & Upcoming Workshops
All times PST
- Monday evenings Oct 12 -26, 7-9 pm
- Tuesday afternoons Oct 27- Nov 24 (full)
- Wednesday mornings Oct 21-Nov 18
- Thursday afternoons Oct 22-Nov 19 (full)
- Thursday evenings Oct 15- Nov 12, 6:30-8:30pm
- Friday mornings Oct 23-Nov 20 (full)
Have You Checked Out Our Consultation and Editorial Services?